Employer Self Serve Web
Dates & Deadlines
1. How will I know my report has been received by OP&F?
2. When is the last day I can submit a report and be sure that it was received in
time to avoid penalty?
3. What do I do if my internet connection is down and I need to submit a report?
4. Will I be considered late if I try to submit my report on the due date and the
web site is down?
5. Will I be considered late if I cannot log into the website because I do not remember
my user id or password?
6. Can I make payments over the web?
7. Do I still need to submit the Summary of Payment Remittance Information Form
(i.e., Recap form) with my payment?
8. I just received an error or exception message when trying to process my file.
What do I do?
9. Can I make changes to my report once it has been submitted to OP&F?
10. Will correcting my exceptions eliminate calls from OP&F?
11. Can I view reports that were not submitted through the web?
12. Will changes made by OP&F after I’ve submitted my report be visible on the web?
13. Can I change my reporting method without notifying OP&F in advance? (i.e., submit
ftp one month and import the next; web manual one month and paper the next, etc.)
14. I am not going to use the web until later in the year. Do I need to notify OP&F
before I submit my first report?
15. I manually enter my reports and do not want to have to enter my employees’ information
on every report. Can this be automated?
16. I enter my reports manually on the Employer Self Service web site and use the
roster to pre-populate my employees’ name and social. Can I add or delete employees
from the list of people who appear on each report?
17. What do I do if I get locked out of my account?
18. I can’t remember my password. What do I do?
19. I would like to add additional Users to my account. How do I do this?
20. If I need to change our address or telephone information, can I do this through
21. If the Primary Contacts listed on the web are incorrect how can I change these?
22. What do I do if I have a new payroll clerk?
23. What should I do if I terminate someone who has access to the Employer Self
Service web site?
24. I have multiple clerks submitting work reports. Can all my clerks use the same
user ID and password?
25. Where can I find the user guide?
26. Once we have signed up for web submission, will OP&F contact us if they have
not received our file?
27. I want to talk to someone about submitting my reports through the web. Who do
28. I want to start submitting my reports through the web but don’t know where to
start. What do I do?
Copyright © 2017 Ohio Police & Fire Pension Fund.
All Rights Reserved.
140 East Town Street, Columbus OH 43215
Local: (614) 228-2975
Toll Free: 1-888-864-8363
M-F 8:00am - 4:30pm EST